For a match that is truly made in heaven, you have come to the right place to create the perfect atmosphere in which to say “I do”. Whether you plan an intimate ceremony with close friends and family or a lavish celebration on a grand scale, the venue takes centre stage to create the perfect atmosphere for your dream wedding in Mauritius and French Riviera.
On your big day, you should not have to lift a finger so let our dedicated team take care of all your arrangements!
To celebrate a wedding in Mauritius, the following documents are required by the Civil Status Office:
- 3 copies of the first pages of the passports
- 3 copies of the birth certificate
- An application form duly filled in and signed by the future groom and bride
- Civil status documents must be submitted less than 3 months of the date of application
- All documents should be sent to the hotel at least 45 days prior to the wedding date
- “Wedding” and “Honeymoon” packages include preferential tariffs throughout the stay and personalised gifts (choice of gift according to hotel’s conditions)
- No weddings during prime season
T's & C's apply