Antananarivo: Capital city of Madagascar
Natural Reserve of Andasibe: Great location for finding lemurs
Ampefy: Visit the majestic Lily Waterfall
Antsirabe: Known as the centre of the beer industry
Ambositra: The centre of Madagascar’s wood carving industry
Ranomafana National Park: Known for its rain forest covered hills and abundant wildlife
Fianarantsoa: The centre of wine industry in Madagascar
Ihosy: Drive through the capital of the Bara tribes
Isalo National Park: Hike in the park known for its beautiful vegetation and natural pool
Ifaty: An ideal place for diving, snorkelling, seasonal whale watching.
Reserve Domergue: A communal conservation area hosting baobabs, spiny forest and some of the largest chameleons in the world.
This tour is generally a scheduled tour on selected dates, however it can be tailor made to suit independently.
Discover the best of Madagascar during this 11 day tour with lemurs, colourful tribes, tropical beaches, bustling markets and ever changing scenery.
On arrival in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, you will be welcomed and provided with assistance before transferring to your hotel in the city. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure. (B)
Travel to Andasibe, night walk in search of nocturnal animals. (B)
Morning visit to the Special reserve of Andasibe in search of a variety of lemur species:in the afternoon visit a traditional local village (B)
Drive to Antsirabe, stopping en route in Ampefy and visit Lilly Waterfalls (B)
Drive to Ambositra, visit local wood carvers, then continue to Ranomafana National Park (B)
Enjoy walks exploring the national park in search of lemurs, chameleons and other species (B)
Visit a local winery in Fianarantsoa and experience the Anteimoro Paper Factory before making our way to Isalo (B)
Today we will be hiking in Isalo national Park, including an excursion to a natural swimming pool. (B)
Scenic drive to Tulear, see Mahafaly tombs and Antandroy tombs en route. A short visit to Tulear and then continue to Ifaty (B)
Day at leisure at the beach (B)
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Antananarivo. Transfer to your hotel on arrival (B)
Transfer to the airport in time for your onward flight (B)
From $4,033 per person sharing
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary or of similar standard (on bed and
- breakfast basis in twin sharing room)
- All transport and group transfers in applicable vehicle*
- Airport transfers on day of arrival and departure of tour**
- English-speaking guide for 4 clients+ (Day 1-9)
- Activities and excursions as mentioned
- Specialist local guides in national parks as per programme
- Park entrance fees
- Internal flights
- *NB! For 2-3 clients a supplement is payable should you require a specialist guide to accompany
- you throughout the tour (excluding days 9 & 10).
- Malagasy drivers speak basic English & have general knowledge of history, culture and the fauna & flora in Madagascar.
- An ENGLISH guide is included in the 4+ client rate.
- This safari is run on scheduled dates throughout the year, but can also be tailor–made to meet your
- dates, time period and group size. Please enquire with our reservations office
- ** Kindly note the tour price excludes International flights.
- Rates are subject to availability and currency fluctuations
- *Please note all rates are subject to change according to rate of exchange fluctuations*